2017 Team Social Information
Due to the many different schedules and preferences each team has during the competition week, we have moved away from the concept of a single, large, social.
Instead, we are posting discounted group rates to several popular attractions in the Downtown and University Circle area. We hope your visit to Cleveland is enjoyable on and off the field.
You can click on all links below to be taken to the corresponding website. No need to copy and paste each link.
A. FOR THOSE WHO ARE COMING EARLY WEDNESDAY OR STAYING LATER SAT. OR SUN. (Located on Lakeside)
1. Great Lakes Science Center:
Address: 601 Erieside Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Phone: 216-694-2000 or 216-696-4941
Hours Open: Tuesday - Saturday 10am-5pm, Sunday 12noon - 5pm, Monday Closed
Group Discounts: http://www.greatscience.com/groups/group-rates.aspx
2. Rock & Roll Hall of Fame: (Located on Lakeside)
Address: 1110 E.9th Street, Cleveland, Ohio 44114
Phone: 216-781-7625 or 888-764-7625
Hours Open: 10am-9pm (Wed), 10am-5:30pm (Sat), 10am-5:30pm (Sun)
Group Discounts: Good Afternoon, using the link and special promo code, you can purchase adult general admission tickets at the discount rate of $17.75 (regularly $23.50)!
1. Visit: http://www.Rockhall.com and click on “visit” in the upper left corner of the page.
2. Enter the promo code rock72 at checkout.
If you have any questions or concerns, please email me directly at mailto:email@example.com.
3. Cleveland Museum of Natural History (Located in University Circle)
Address: 1 Wade Oval Dr., Cleveland, Ohio
Hours Open: 10am-5pm (Mon., Tues., Thurs., Fri., Sat.), 10am-10pm (Wed.), noon -5pm (Sun)
Group Discounts: $2. Off normal ticket price
B. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE FRIDAY EVENING FREE
1. Cleveland Museum of Art: FREE (Located in University Circle)
(Located in University Circle, near CASE, Cleveland Institute of ART, Cleveland Institute of Music, Severance Hall)
Address:11150 East Blvd., Cleveland, Ohio 44106
Hours Open: 10-9pm (Wed., Fri.), 10-5pm (Sat., Sun., Tues., Thurs.), Closed (Mon.),
FREE, No Entrance Fee
Food: Available, CAFE
C. Movies & Theater
1. Tower City Cinemas (Located Downtown, Tower City, on the Square),
go to: www.clevelandcinemas.com, for show times.
2. Playhouse Square: there are theater performances, 1501 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, Ohio 44115, call 216-771-4444
3. Cinematheque: Peter B. Lewis Theater at the Cleveland Institute of Art, 11610 Euclid Ave.
General Admission: $10 to each film, Age 25 & under: $7
For more information go to www.cia.edu/Cinematheque or by calling (216) 421-7450.
PLACES TO EAT: http://www.cityvisitor.com/cleveland
1. University Circle: http://www.universitycircle.org
2. Euclid Corridor & Cleveland State Area: google “Cleveland State Restaurants"
3. Downtown Cleveland: google “Downtown Cleveland Restaurants"
4. Flats on the River (West & East Banks): google “Cleveland Flats Restaurants”
5. At all museums