The 2016 Team Application for Supplimental Funding is now closed. Thanks to all teams that have submitted applications.
We will be announcing the awardees shortly
2015 Team Application for Supplemental Funding
Information regarding this year's team grant opportunity, including eligibility criteria, deadline and application, will appear on this page as soon as it becomes available. Stay tuned.
2016 Ohio Team Application for Supplemental Funding
Through the generous support of the NASA Glenn Research Center, the 2016 FIRST Buckeye Regional Robotics Competition planning committee is able to offer teams an opportunity to apply for supplemental funding support. To qualify for a grant from this program, a team must:
- Represent an Ohio school or community organization;
- Be registered for, and participate in, the FIRST Buckeye Regional robotics competition, to be held in Cleveland on March 26-28, 2015;
- Limit its request to an amount not to exceed $3,000;
- Provide evidence of a diligent, good-faith effort to raise funds from, and enlist the support of, its community (school district, civic organizations, business/industry, etc.);
- Submit a project budget (revenues and expenses) and present evidence of need in meeting its budget; and
- Submit, by no later than Friday, February 6,2015 including a written report, detailing the teamís FIRST experience, as well as a complete accounting of how grant funds were spent.
2017 OHIO Team On-Line Application for supplimental funding: (DEADLINE: Applications must be received by 11:59 p.m. EST, SATURDAY, JANUARY 14, 2017)
Through the generous support of The NASA Glenn Research Center, teams are being offered an opportunity to apply for supplimental funding support. To qualify for a grant, a team must Represent an Ohio School or community organization.
- Prepare and submit answers for all application questions.
Click here for a pdf copy of all questions asked on the application. (For reference only, no paper applications will be accepted.)
- Complete the application below.
- Digitally sign your application.
- Provide feedback about the grant application process.
- Press "Submit" on the feedback page.
- Your application is not complete until you receive a confirmation message.
All awardees have been notified.
Please check back in 2017 for another opportunity to apply for a supplimental funding team grant
Congratulations to Our 2017 Buckeye Team Grant Applicants!
We had a considerable pool applications this year, all worthy of support. Awardees will be receiving an official award letter shortly.
Since all teams were funded from the same grantor this year, please be sure to include
"NASA Glenn Research Center Office of Education" in your list of sponsors.
Thanks, and we'll see you all at the competition!
|Team Number||Team Name||Location|
|303||Bridgewater-Raritan Regional High School||Bridgewater, NJ|
|379||Girard High School||Girard, OH|
|612||Noblis & Chantilly Academy||Chantilly, VA|
|639||Ithaca High School||Ithaca, NY|
|846||Lynbrook High School||San Jose, CA|
|910||Bishop Foley Catholic High School||Madison,Heights, MI|
|1248||Berea-Midpark High School||Berea, OH|
|1317||Educational Robotics of Central Ohio||Columbus, OH|
|1787||Orange High School||Pepper Pike, OH|
|2399||Hathaway Brown School||Shaker Heights, OH|
|3067||Geneva Community High School||Geneva, IL|
|3260||Sarah Heinz House||Pittsburg, PA|
|3624||Half Hollow Hills CSD||Dix Hills, NY|
|3777||Lima Family YMCA||Lima, OH|
|4119||Avon High School||Avon, OH|
|4142||Avon Lake High School||Avon Lake, OH|
|4269||St. Charles Preparatory School||Columbus, OH|
|4780||Parma Community High||Parma, OH|
|5249||Revere Local Schools||Richfield, OH|